Video Games, Video Store
651 N Academy Blvd (In Citadel Crossing Shoping Center)
Colorado Springs, CO 80909
- service is ok but awesome selection... It would be wise to question their buys though :/
- service is questionable, but selection is amazing
- Kinda smells like an armpit in here
- dvd's for super cheap!
- Dont use the bathrooms seriously just walk you happy butt to the nearest store and use that one.trust me.....please you dont want.to have to get yourself checked by a doctor the next day.
- For heaven's sake people, wear shoes!
- Shittiest service ever except for once. But very incredible selection of products
- If you're selling, you can get more at Independent Records up the street on Platte.
- The poor associates NEED MORE EMPLOYEES. Its not fair....finally after waiting forever the associates are friendly but you can tell there over worked!!
- It creeps me out here. Smells like BO and plastic.
- Place is sketchy as hell but great selection. I swear they are going to make a peopleofentertainmart.com haha
- Watch your phones. They get stolen here.
- The bathrooms here are DISGUSTING! With no child changing tables.
- Great prices on used movies!
- Great selections on everything. Great prices on movies and pretty good on games as well.
- Great for used games. Seen at least one rare find every time I go.
- Always check game trade in prices here before gamestop, they're usually a lot better!