The Empire Hotel
Hotel, Bar, Cocktail
- Chuck Bass sure picks his hotels in style, so enjoy the rooftop bar like any Bass should.
- Chuck Bass is near. xoxo, Gossip Girl
- Where is Chuck Bass??? XOXO
- Want free Internet: use empire as username and upperwest63 as passcode. Got this from staff after pressing that their website states that there ia free Internet.o
- Pucker up to one of Cosmo's Sexiest Cocktails: The Oral Pleasure. It's a juicy mix of blood orange puree, tequila, and pear liqueur served with a candy straw. Yum!
- Room service takes FOREVER!!!
- Check out the rooftop bar. Elevator in the lobby. Great staff!
- Want free Internet: use empire as username and upperwest63 as passcode. Got this from staff after pressing that their website states that there ia free Internet.
- Nice enough hotel, always a bore waiting for the busy lifts though
- The rooftop plunge pool at the Empire Hotel comes with private cabanas equipped with ceiling fans, LCD TVs, iPod docking stations with speakers, mini fridges, and telephones.
- Gorgeous lobby.
- Strongly recommended place :-)
- Whats New York without a stylish rooftop soiree? Party like Chuck Bass right across from the shows at Lincoln Center.
- No wonder Chuck Bass lives here. Even the cheapest room is amazing!
- The hotel lobby is breathtaking...great boutique hotel in a primo location. The bar in the lobby is comfortable and has a nice array of hard to find wines.
- Every Gossip Girl fan should stay here while visiting the Big Apple. Nice comfy rooms and the view from the roof is amazing!
- No shorts? Seriously in this 90 degree weather for a outdoor bar? For real shorts can be more stylish and chic than crotch showing bandage dresses these hoes are wearing. Skip this place. Next.
- Probably the worst price vs. quality in town!
- Very poor with regard to service. They manage their rooms like the Greek government. Bought a large block of rooms. Day 1 they had me sleeping in a room with a pullout bed. Day 2 cockroach in bathroom
- Make sure not to get a room next to the elevator! Rooms are small, and they have smoking/non-smoking ones!