- The Guacamole and Plantain Chips are the best I have ever had.
- The Colombian-inspired Empanada Mama offers both fried and baked, as well as corn and wheat empanadas.
- Brasil and Cuban are foodsex. (naturally)
- get the Cuban empanada! tasty spicy pork
- Fill up on cheap, top-notch empanadas like the Philly Cheesesteak, Brasil (ground beef) or Viagra (seafood). Prices vary from $2 - $3 each.
- Try the Reggaeton empanada. Party. In. Your. Mouth.
- Cheapitis got a hold on me...
- "My fav empanada is the Brasil & the dessert empanada: figs & caramel. It's 24 hours - 4AM & you're jonesing for a little fried pocket of Brazilian awesomeness" -Jeffery Self, Jeffery & Cole Casserole
- Amazing plantain chips!! :-)
- Small place in Hell's Kitchen serving up awesome, cheap empanadas. They're only $2.80 each and are sure to hit the spot, whether it's after a night of drinking or just quick lunch.
- Can never go wrong here. So unhealthy but so good
- If you are here try the Skirt Steak. It is so soft and juicy that will bring you back here over and over again for the same delicious food.
- Negril is the best!!!!
- Get the viagra, brazil, and cuban with yellow rice on the side as well as a corona and you are set for the night :)
- The Regeatton is f^%#ing unbelievably good.
- Those latinos do very tasty empanadas.. my favorite was the fig, cheese and caramel.. kinda weird but tasteful.. if u r an empanadas fans, then this is the place
- The plantain chips are divine
- The plantain chips with guac is a classic appetizer. Steak-lovers especially, go for the skirt steak entree; it's well worth the price. For a cooler, less crowded atmosphere, eat an an outside table!
- Plantains and guacamole ....perfect. Also reggaeton!! So glad we stopped in!!
- Not only do they have a Reggaeton empanada on the menu, but it is delicious