Emack & Bolio's SoHo
73 W Houston St (btwn W Broadway & Wooster St)
New York, NY 10012
- It's as if Jesus himself invented the Iced-tea lemon sorbet drink.
- Grasshopper pie frozen yogurt... SIN!
- Want something refreshing instead of ice cream? The iced-tea lemon sorbet drink is off the hook. It's like a frozen Arnold Palmer. Make sure you stir it up nice 'n good to mix in the lemon sorbet.
- New to 2013, the Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Flake combines a smooth, creamy peanut butter base with huge chunks of cookie dough and chocolate to satisfy any sweet tooth craving.
- OMG the milky way fro-yo is to die for.
- Cosmic crunch and chocolate addiction in an oreo marshmallow cone
- Ice cream and froyo are great -- what's not to love?? -- but the staff was unnecessarily judgmental and flat out rude.
- Get a rice krispy treat cone w/ moose tracks =]
- A woman who served me was so rude!
- Hot fudge!
- Bananas foster ice cream mmmmmmm
- Rude staff and skimpy portions. Spend the extra dollar to get two scoops otherwise you will leave feeling sad and poor.
- Im sorry but the taste of the flavors doesnt beat ample hill
- Get the grasshopper pie if u want yogurt they have grasshopper pie ice cream too
- She made me her famous hot coco check out how too make a perfect hot coco www.YouTube.com/emacksoho @inartmedia X @worldpopvideos #approved #promo #drop-off #location
- It's hard to find a good ice cream joint in NYC. This one has it all
- Deep purple cow.
- Milkshake O'Clock.
- Try the Serious Chocolate Addiction Ice Cream - Chocolate with chocolate chips and fudge chunks. Yum!
- Salted Carmel ice-cream with chocolate covered pretzels in it...unreal