- Upside down olive tree in entrance- gorgeous!
- Try the challah French toast or bread pudding cup you won't regret it
- Every week, I stop by here at least once. I either grab a chocolate or a ham&cheese croissant. So many choices, though! What a great place to get baked goods. Friendly staff, as well!
- Worth going for the pistachio macarons, best ones Ive tried!
- Their "croissant" is more like a roll but their ham & cheese one is so buttery & tasty.
- Love the mother's day cookies.
- The sourdough loaves go fast (and rightfully so). Goes great with any meal.
- Raspberry macaroons are amazing!