- You have to get the mai tai!!
- Tropical swirl martini is a must have....
- Tropical swirls are amazing :)
- Try the garlic mash. Amazing!
- The mango swirl with raspberry was really nice!
- Early Moms Day dinner.Very nice exeperience. Our waiters service was fantastic,very caring like he was our good friend. The food was good but the service really made the difference. Will be back!
- Elephant Bar visit on Easter. Tremendous food, Amazing drinks, Five star service. Made a memorable holiday for the entire family.
- This is the place, This is the place where all your dreams come true. Great Service.Great Food and Wonderful Drinks. Said enough? Try it out you wont be sorry. Superb visits every time.
- The chicken lettuce wraps hit the spot.
- Phil is the best server. Sometimes he is working at the bar.
- My girlfriends and I love the Elephant Bar!! The food is always flavorful and has very fresh ingredients. Something for everyone.Best Happy Hour in town as well!
- Buffalo tenders are yummy!!
- Dont miss to try Chk. Lettuce Wrap its yummmm!!!!
- The new build your own burger option is awesome!
- Great happy hour.
- I had an excellent meal of steak and lobster, maitais, and creme brulee served by Ryan at the bar. Service was excellent and very fast during a Monday happy hour.
- Maitai Monday.. half off!
- Try the calamari!
- Today's lunch included the chicken & shrimp jambalaya as well as the chicken Marsala. Great taste at a great price.
- We liked the Crispy Teriyaki Chicken and the Thai-High Chicken Stir-fry. What a great lunch!