Elena's Mexican Restaurant
- I love Elena's and I frequently go to the Phelan location. However, I think this location (the original) has a more lively atmosphere. Always have excellent food & service.
- Best and fastest in town for years :)
- I was not really enthused with the Fajitas for 2, that we had tonight, the salsa served with the chips is watery, as was the queso.
- Queso Fundido
- Best margarita's in town.
- Fajitas are where it's at, y'all!
- Enchilidas el carbon
- One of the most beloved Tex-Mex spots in town, people rave about the fajitas here. $1 Tecate and $1.95 house margaritas on Tuesdays!
- Great svc and food
- Try to papas! They are delish and inexpensive!
- Big groups not welcome. One drink at a time. Unwilling to cooperate. Go to the one on phelan. They splits checks there.
- Big groups not welcomed. Can't split checks. Can't order more than one drink at a time.
- Dont come with a big group unless someone can afford to pay for everyone.... apparently they dont believe in splitting checks
- Guacamole... can't go wrong! Good sweet tea, too!
- This is THE BEST Mexican food you will get!
- Fajitas were delicious and plentiful