ElDorado Resort And Casino
Hotel, Casino, Boat / Ferry
- Make sure you stop and get a delish dessert on the first floor. Glorious cakes!
- FYI every other Wednesday at 10pm sportsman closes for cleaning but the buffet opens for $8.95
- Best Casino in Shreveport, LA
- You must try there chicken fingers... They ate soo big, it's like eating a fat baby chick... Lol
- This had way too much going on for me to handle.. I don't know how these old timers go so HAM!!
- Great place to get invited to a random hotel party!!! When yor gambling... about to get it in...he he
- Room was very nice! Front desk staff & casino staff were very pleasant. Coffee Shop is a total disaster - horrible staff (top busy talking & playing on their phones).Kitchen staff should all be fired!
- I really love this hotel, it's pet friendly and everything!
- Gambling is good. Quarter slots pay off well. Wish they had more card table selections but 2 floors of gambling makes up for it
- Buffet was so good I was wanting another plate on the way back to Dallas
- It's a trap!!
- Definitely the nicest casino in Shreveport
- My favorite casino since they are pet friendly. Max loves to walk on the pet area on the river
- Always love the buffet
- Great buffet
- The Players Club wasn't as generous to a first-time guest as other casinos in the area. That being said, it was the only casino out of four I visited where I actually won any money.
- the food is excellent! there are too many choices, you have to go without breakfast. haaaaaaaaaaaa
- Happy birthday Ashley.
- FYI - if you're a late night eater, the cafe closes early every other Wednesday and the buffet doesn't open until midnight! Bummer if you're hungry.
- In order to use the elevator to get to your room you must swipe your card near the buttons in elevator. If you don't you won't go anywhere. Only up not for down