El Rancho Hotel
Hotel, Motel, Restaurant
- Congratulations, you've found one of Esquire's Best Bars in America. Back when westerns were box-office gold, the El Rancho Hotel was where the stars drank when they weren't sitting on horses.
- Ronald Reagan loved it!!! I like it. lol
- Food was just okay. The chicken fajitas were passable. The burritos were meh. We were excited to have authentic New Mexican food, this was a poor representation of it. The hotel was beautiful, though.
- This hotel used to be host to movie stars on the western movies, kept historic. NICE, but be ready to experience an old feel for a hotel. No elevators so dont bring a lot of luggage. SERVICE OK.
- Gorgeous place at Christmas even if bar/restaurant is closed. Popular with old Hollywood- Ronald Regan, Humphrey Bogart, Jack Benny... Way to enjoy Rt 66
- A very cool place!
- No jelly beans for the Ronald Reagan burger. Pooh.
- try the green chile
- Great food, great atmosphere and reasonable prices. A quintessentially Gallup experience.
- Stayed here in 2011 while driving cross country from NY-CA. Driving again with a dog and stayed again in 2013. So fun!
- Un posto davvero suggestivo e si mangia pure bene. Qui ci son stati i pi grandi attori d'America e le stanze son tutte intestate alla loro memoria. Foto ovunque
- Great place to take visiting guests. 40-80's celebrities stayed while filming in area
- The crackling fire in the lobby is delightful.