$ $ $
2115 31st St (Ditmars)
Queens, NY 11105
- Best crab stuffed mushrooms I ever had! And there stuffed seafood platter is to die for!
- Weird that they only have one Spanish red wine and its by the glass.
- Warm beer. (What little they had), makeshift appetizers (honestly potato chips and a little melted cheese and you call them nachos?) over all crappy place. Won't go back again.
- The noise is rock concert worthy. Atrocious.
- Great paella,freshly made !!
- Get pulpo gallego, it's octopus cooked to tender perfection. It doesn't taste fishy so don't worry.
- The lunch menu is excellent and very affordable
- Get the Shrimp Fra Diavalo
- Everything we had was delicious. The seafood stuffed red peppers were the best. When ordering a craft of sangria, know its a small pitcher.
- Excellent paella, so-so service, but totally worth it nonetheless.
- Go to El Olivo. Order the paella -- full of seafood, tender chicken, and some of the most flavorful sausage you can imagine. Eat til you explode, then take the other half home.