El Norte Restaurante
5600 N Ridge Ave (at Broadway & Bryn Mawr Ave)
Chicago, IL 60660
- om nom nom ;]
- Don't be turned off by how sketchy this place can look. It's, hands down, the best place for good, cheap Mexican food in the area. Tocos con carnitas are amazing.
- This place is amazing, just abandon your ladylike tendencies and go ape on some taco
- This place is delicious and open at all hours. Don't miss it!
- Late night burrito destination!
- Everything Here Is Great. Open 24hrs. The Mole Is Mmmzing!! If You Haven't Been Here, Go!! You Really Can't Go Wrong, I Know I Haven't Yet. :)
- Great food, cheap and open at all hours!
- the al pastor is very good
- I've slept with one of the "straight" cooks here.
- Good food, good price, slow service
- Torta... oh delicious torta. And the horchata. Get both.
- Veggie nachos are amazing!
- The combination plates are a good value. I like the 1 taco, 1 enchilada, and 1 tamale combo.
- Cheap food and always open
- No longer at this location
- Did they move??
- Great late-night food, HUGE portions. If you get the chimichanga, expect to make three meals of it.
- This restaurant is now closed for business :(
- El Norte has closed. Get your late night taco/burrito fix elsewhere.
- I loved this place. RIP.