110 W Washington St (at 1st Ave)
San Diego, CA 92103
- The California burrito was supposed to be awesome . If your craving one fine, but it's nothing to write home about. Maybe just try the carne asada burrito.
- Yummy rolled tacos
- breakfast is served all day and is fantastic.
- Carne asada is excellent!
- TJ street tacos in carnitas or Carne asada= amazing.
- Best tacos in town
- They now have tj tacos! Always get guacamole on everything
- Try the Al Pastor or Carnitas mini tacos. If they are fresh they are the best in town.
- If you're feeling under the weather (or hungover), grab some menudo!
- Mini TJ-style street tacos.
- The breakfast burrito hands down.
- Really good Mexican food!
- Get the carnitas plate!
- Incredible Al Pastor mini tacos!
- The carnitas mini street tacos are the best!!! I'm totally addicted!
- Best fish burritos ever!!!!! Been eating them since childhood
- Huevos a la Mexicana are delicious, a great meal to start the day!
- Best Cali burrito in town
- Carnitas Burrito is awesome and cheap
- Carnitas plate with flour tortillas! Yummmm