Eisenhower Presidential Library and Museum
History Museum, Library, Museum
- Ike grew up on this property which once contained the family house, barn, chicken house, smoke house, an outhouse, an orchard, a strawberry patch, and a large garden located to the east of the house.
- A wonderful walk through history! Outstanding presentation of the Eisenhower era! Truly worth the time and money.
- Museum is a little bigger than you might think. Make sure you have several hours to catch everything!
- Great place to spend a few hours.
- a must see if near Abilene KS
- Provides insight into World War Two and the decades before the Vietnam War.
- Plan to spend several hours so you have time to see everything. Then once you're done head to the Brookville Hotel for some outstanding fried chicken.
- Great information and good presentation. Staff was somewhat standoffish
- Try making this favorite recipe of President Eisenhower's and come visit the What's Cooking, Uncle Sam? exhibit
- The perservation lab at the Eisenhower Library includes a humidification chamber to assist in mantaining the holdings for generations to come.