Einstein Bros Bagels
- The service at this location is the worst I've ever experience. Emplyees are more interested in rolling their eyes at you than in your order
- Grab an extra napkin. They rarely wipe down the tables on weekends.
- It's location near the el makes it a great place to scream at the trains going by!
- Opens early and stays open until 7 during the week. Perfect spot for breakfast and coffee before catching the L
- Good coffee and bagels with friendly workers. Perks are lots of tables and cute kids. Unfortunately, the wifi connection here is not very strong, so come here to do reading.
- Saturday at noon, all the coffee is gone. Just don't come here.
- Bagels are delicious, but I strongly urge you to stay away from this place during the prime time (weekend mornings 10-1). Their inefficient ordering/service process will cost you a lot of time!
- Slowest Einstein ever, avoid on weekends in the AM
- Go after about 1:30 if you want normal people employees instead of loud, attitudinal black females.
- Look for creepy plastic surgery lady every morning
- Mostly good. Casher seemed very depressed. Also check ur to-go bagel sandwich. I've got burnt ones time to time.