2040 Saint Charles Ave (Josephine St.)
New Orleans, LA 70130
- Wow this place is so cool.
- The party atmosphere here is Grown and Sexy and Upscale!
- The drinks in this art museum are pretty tasty. By the way, not an art museum.
- Great service, atmosphere, and cocktails!!!
- I loved my event that took place thee, the staff was very helpful. Chante was awesome!
- the parking lot was made from remnants of the Berlin Wall
- Ive recently had my wedding reception at Eiffel Society and couldnt have picked a better place. The atmosphere is romantic, elegant with a sense of casualness.You will not be disappointed.
- Great atmosphere.
- Heyy umm I'm Paris
- Love this place! And the people!
- I'd post, but then I'd have to kill you
- Great fun when the place was the Red Room...can't wait to see what's up for the place now
- Wow!!!! Great place. Classy not full of bums!!! Great looking women!!
- Amazing place. Looks cool, drinks were strong and delicious. Food at 2am didn't hurt. Will come back for whatever they program next.
- Ask for Dallas as your bartender you won't be disappointed!!!
- The newest incarnation showcases a nouvelle world menu (read: Korean short rib pho, octopus tostadas) by Iris chef/owner Ian Schnoebelen and a cocktail program by Iris mixologist Alan Walter.
- The Lumpias and the Duck Leg & Pork Belly dishes are my favorites!