Edward Jones Dome (The Dome at America's Center)
- Welcome to the Home of the Original Greatest Show on Turf. Back in 2000, Kurt Warner, Marshall Faulk, Isaac BRUUUUCE, Torry Holt and Az Hakim made the scoreboard explode on a regular basis.
- Watch Rams Game and get depressed.
- The 2005 NCAA Final Four was played in this building with the UNC Tar Heels beating Deron Williams & Illinois. The MVP? UNC's Sean May ... who's currently playing overseas in Italy.
- This dome hosted thousands of American Idol hopefuls in 2004--including a then-21-year-old Carrie Underwood, who would go on to win the show's fourth season, and sell at least 11 million albums.
- Here to speak at the NRAs Celebration of American Values Conference
- MAX Fact: The Dome became the site of the biggest indoor gathering in United States history, January 27, 1999 when Pope John Paul II held mass in the stadium. Over 104,000 people attended the service.
- The Rams get beat here.
- Tailgate on Broadway between the dome and Lacledes Landing with some local Budweiser and Bud Light. After the game, try St. Louis famous toasted ravioli at Talaynas (310 De Baliviere Ave).
- Mitt Romney and Newt Gingrich spoke at the NRA Celebration of American Values Conference on April 13, 2012. http://NBCPolitics.com
- Where the St. Louis Rams play. Always a good time. Look for #11 & #12!!!
- I love coming here its a great experience
- Monster Jams are the shizzzznic!!
- Here for the COGIC church service
- Rory can't dance
- Home of the Rams and a very sterile pro football experience...just sayin.
- visit bud light party zone in the north end of dome
- Better than I expected. MSHSAA State Football Championships were here and it's too big but first time I ever loved it being inside. It's great when it's cold outside.
- GO RAMS!!!!!
- Not sure why St. Louis doesn't have an outdoor stadium.
- Motor cross sucks.