- As of August they have a liquor license to serve beer!
- Best deal is the lunch sushi combo. Best rolls to try volcano roll and vegetarian rolls. Great place!
- This place is great! It's the people from Blu Fin in Porter Square! Great lunch deals.
- Not only is the sushi yummy and the service friendly...the things from the kitchen are amazing! Try the salmon tempura set! My favorite place in union Square!
- Sushi never disappoints! Always incredibly fresh and tasty.
- Fried oyster set is love.
- Excellent udon soups, especially the radish udon. Great agedashi tofu. And excellent sushi.
- With octopus pancakes, soft-shell crab rolls, and Bob Ross-style paintings, Ebi Sushi might be the best thing to happen to Union Square, at least until the MBTA finally builds it a T stop.
- Great sushi place, the lunch menus are a steal and nice Japanese beer selection! Our Japanese friend liked it as well!
- Great food, friendly service at a reasonable price
- A good place for lunch. It's a little bit expensive if you want to walk out with a full belly
- Good sushi, but the service is pretty slow and kind of bad
- Sit at the bar and chat with the sushi chefs! The Boston roll and House roll are quite good, and you can never go wrong with a Spider roll.
- Nigiri sushi, rolls,
- Nigiri sushi
- Friendly, cozy neighborhood sushi place. Great any night of the week.
- great sushi and udon for a good price. the service is always good, too.
- The lunch combos are the best!
- Chefs choice nigiri has 10 nicely seasoned pieces with interesting salts and citrus.
- Great local spot in Sommerville. The chirashi was great as were the rolls we ordered. We'll be coming back here again soon!