Eat Cake Cafe
- Green Tea Chiffon Cake is incredible and Gluten-Free!
- The custard bun is the best! A bit pricey at $1.25 but well worth it.
- Best bakery in LA
- Hoji tea: it's kinda tea that elderly people drink in Japan. Roasted tea. Meh.
- Macaron: whopping $8 but huge! Nice n light green tea flavor Macarons w green tea cream inside. Not bad!
- Mango passionfruit mousse: each layer got decent flavor, but meh as a whole.
- Strawberry chiffon cake: very light n nice texture but little flavor.
- Korean bakery offers pastries, whole/small cakes, macarons, chiffon cakes, and simple coffee/tea. Lil expensive, light sweetness, pretty pastries. Nice service.
- The custard bun is still my fave. . . if only they would have it in stock! Not a lot of pastries & breads to choose from after 6 PM (and they don't close until 7:30 PM)!
- Delicious gluten-free chiffon cakes! The chocolate, strawberry, and green tea are supposedly their most popular
- French macaroons are not bad... slightly sweet
- They make wedding cakes now. :)
- $2.70 Breakfast from 7:30 AM to 11:00 AM. $4.90 Afternoon Tea from 2:30 PM to 5:00 PM.
- Strawberry chiffon cake is the best! It's light, fluffy, cute and very tasty.
- Nice To-Go Packaging!
- Dark Chocolate Mousse and Strawberry Chiffon Cake with a smiling strawberry! :)
- Dark Chocolate Mousse
- One more vote for the matcha cake. Yum!!
- Earl grey tea cake is yummy!
- Oh my, they have cream treats!