Park, Historic Site, Scenic Lookout
- More like mosquito park
- Fantastic memorial here! Yes, there's mosquitos. But, unlike the others who have left comments here, wear repellant. It's all outdoors...in a wooded area. Duh! Lots of history and remembrance here.
- This is the site of a neighborhood lost to the 9.2 earthquake in 1964... the houses were purposefully buried underground and it's now a beautiful memorial with walking trails.
- Great view of downtown Anchorage and mt. Susitna (sleeping lady).
- Bring bug spray
- Beautiful at sunset.
- Great view of the city and waterfront. Good multi use trails.
- Great view of the city and water! Watch out for moose
- A very scenic park west of downtown Anchorage rich with bums and degenerates.
- Be careful around this corner! I almost was hit head on by someone going too fast!