American, Southern / Soul, Seafood
$ $ $ $
- Omg. Great location in crestline village in door / heated patio seating! Used to be the old Maubys good was fantastic. Chef prepared. I had the rabbit and wedge salad. Excellent.
- Great shrimp and grits!
- Brunch was OK, have heard better things about the dinner - need to come back
- Great variety with uniqueness on the menu. Not out of this world and better than average. I truly enjoyed the fried oysters and the fried chicken. Also in a great part of Birmingham in Mountain Brook.
- We went here for Sunday brunch got there around 1030 so we had to wait until they opened. I ordered the steak and eggs one of the best meals I've had. I love to brunch!
- I love this place although I didn't love the shrimp and grits everyone spoke so highly of. Who wants S&G in an overloaded herb tomato sauce?
- The Sunday Brunch is always phoenominal! On this trip I had an awesome vegetable plate and Minerva had fried oysters, which are some of the best in Birmingham.
- Menu updates regularly. Gumbo packs a lot of heat and a nice portion of crab. NC rainbow trout was phenomenal.
- Went for brunch. The French Toast was wonderful. Debbie had the Chicken and Biscuits. She loved it. The chicken had a wonderful taste.
- The trigger fish is very nice, shrimp and grits are excellent. They use a lot of local produce and local/regional seafoods and meats.
- Amazing brunch menu!
- Everything. Absolutely everything is delicious!!!