Dynasty Chinese Seafood Restaurant
1001 Story Rd
San Jose, CA 95122
- If you're here you're probably getting married
- Plan to sleep after eating here!
- With plenty of seating, it's a great place for dim sum on the weekends.
- It's used to be good, the foods bad now.
- Dim sum is decent. Been coming here for 3+ years. My favorite spot in East San Jose area.
- Dim sum!!!
- Seafood and dim sum
- Dim sum is perfect. Keep it coming.
- Good Vietnamese & Chinese Food
- Great for weddings if you have hook up. Otherwise it's an arm and a leg.
- Delicious and reasonably priced dim sum. Food coma afterwards though.
- Not a good place for a vegetarian :(. I am on a 'see food' diet today.
- The salt and pepper calamari needs more salt and pepper..
- The salt-and-pepper calamari is amazing when fresh, but completely disgusting when cold. If it's not steaming, don't get it.
- Try the roasted suckling pork... Baby Lechon lol!
- Fantastic food! :) Try their hot mustard if you have a cold (or just really like spicy).
- Insist on chrysanthemum tea to balance out the great amount of grease you will consume here.