Harbor / Marina, Park
111 N Lake Shore Dr (at Wacker Dr.)
Chicago, IL 60601
- Beautiful place to sit and look at the boats, Lake Michigan and enjoy the view of Navy Pier.
- This is amazing and the westhet sooooo a
- Our concierge Samantha recommends checking out the Navy Piers fireworks display from here at DuSable Harbor to avoid the major crowds.
- Cafe Michelle might be one of the city's best! Unique in location & solid presentation.
- There's a gorgeous security man at this harbor! So attractive.
- Transient boaters looking for good breakfast? Walk Randolph towards the city to Mariano's Fresh Market. Great hot bfast by the lb. Sit outside.
- Check out Friendship on the Lake, its has an interesting menu ranging from American to sushi & I would recommend their sushi over anything else on the menu
- You can't see Chicago without walking it biking the lakefront you can't see the lakefront without seeing the sailboats.
- Wonderful destination after the river walk.
- Captain Greg & Liz
- This harbor offers a nice view of Navy Pier and the walkway leads to the Riverwalk. You can go up and down the dock for a look, but much is fenced off.
- Great harbor view and relaxing!