Duke Energy Center For The Performing Arts
Performing Arts, Concert Hall, Theater
2 E South St (Between S Salisbury & S Wilmington St)
Raleigh, NC 27601
- Wonderful venue to see a theatre production.
- You can bring your drinks into the theatre!!!
- Parking area right across from the center, bring cash, worth the cost to be close, lots of handicapped parking spots.
- Flirting with the bar tenders here will get you everywhere
- Seen some great performances here. Lovely venue.
- All seats are good!
- Fred Hammond!
- A majestic venue in the center of Raleigh. It is unfortunate that the state of the facilities is so poor...lacking HVAC, inadequate rest rooms in a state of disrepair, etc.
- What a gorgeous space for viewing the arts!
- The middle and back of the lower balcony are perfect places to sit - the acoustics are magnificent and the view of the stage is perfect.
- Mens bathroom is huge, but no changing table for toddlers.
- Seat C1 in Section S is broken.
- Fabulous venue
- Gorgeous theater and an excellent place for one of our events.
- Bring cash for parking. Add 15 minutes to finding the parking.
- You'll shoot your eye out!
- Park by Raleigh Chamber of Commerce or on street for free !!!!
- Culture center for the arts !
- Be sure to bring cash for parking -- it can really ruin your evening out!
- If you are not a ballet fan...you might want to give it another chance Carolina ballet is very cool