The Dubliner Folk Pub
Pub, Bar, Music Venue
- This place is bigger than it appears! Explore the back bars (yes, there's multiple), the yard area or the whiskey bar, and find a favourite spot to sit.
- Craving for somethin' Irish to drink or eat? This is The Best Irish pub in Oslo
- Go for a piping hot bowl of Irish Stew on a cold day.
- Good beer, great Irish coffee, good for group settings as well as couples. Food is nice as well. Best Irish pub in Oslo.
- The best Fisn n'Chips in town!
- Perfect place for a beer on a Friday afternoon. Or any afternoon :)
- Hangover burger! Live irish folk music! Beeeeeer! I want to live here!
- I don't dig Irish pubs, but the Dubliner is good. Food is better than you would expect - burgers and chicken dishes are good. Onion rings are tasty but 100 nok - a bit rich for pub food
- One of the best burgers in Oslo - the hangover burger <3
- Godt l og god stemning!
- In one of Oslo's really old buildings from the relocation and renaming of the town in the 1600's. Great place, pricey, but with some good food and that irish fix when you need it.
- Try the hangover burger!
- One of the few places in Oslo that has Strongbow on tap. Also, the fish and chips aren't bad.
- , )
- Fun place. Feels like visiting a real Dublin pub.
- Real Irish brewed Guinness on draught.
- Fish&chips is delicious!
- Come early or reserve a table; it gets pretty crowded!
- Good place to go