Fresh juices and smoothies brand spotlights acai for spring
LOS ANGELES, April 16, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Acai is an ingredient known for health-boosting antioxidants and fiber, which is why Robeks is celebrating this berry powerful superfood this spring. Robeks most popular acai products are center stage this season, accompanied by the Robeks Power Up Photo Contest.
Robeks is partnering with Zola, the Plant-Powered Hydration drink company that powers our Robeks Acai smoothies and bowls, to host the Robeks Power Up Photo Contest, a social media contest and acai promotion. To participate, Robeks customers can post a photo of themselves on Instagram enjoying their favorite Robeks acai bowl or smoothie. Entrants must follow @Robeks and @LiveZolaUS on Instagram, using the hashtag #POWERUPCONTEST. The contest runs through May 27, 2018.
The first-place winner will get a $500 Robeks gift card and two second place winners will get a $250 gift card. For official rules and regulations, visit www.robeks.com/powerup.
A variety of Zola-powered acai offerings are available at Robeks, including best sellers:
- Acai Energizer- a smoothie jam-packed with all of the antioxidants and vitamins that acai has
- Acai Strawnana Berry Bowl- a bowl with acai as its base, it also includes the delicious granola and fruit toppings that are all hand crafted right in front of the customer
About Robeks Fresh Juices & Smoothies
For over 20 years, Robeks Fresh Juices & Smoothies has been serving delicious, good-for-you smoothies and juices using only the best fruits, freshest vegetables, and natural ingredients. That will never change. With more than 80 locations nationwide, Robeks Fresh Juices & Smoothies continues to grow and expand its reach throughout the U.S. To learn more about the menu or franchising opportunities visit: www.robeks.com
SOURCE Robeks Fresh Juices & Smoothies
- Dîner en Blanc Is the Largest, Most Extravagant Dinner Party You’ve Never Heard Of
- Meat Supplier Connected to Publix E.Coli Cases Issues Further Recall
- What Every Woman Over 50 Should Know About Her Health
- Alton Brown Cooking His Steak With Mayonnaise Is Actually a Genius Hack
- McDonald's Is Serving Poutine in Chicago for a Limited Time