American, Rock Club
$ $ $
- Some say this restaurant, founded by Paul Newman and chef Michel Nischan, serves the best wood-grilled burger in North America: grass-fed, organic beef served on a homemade brioche bun.
- Neighborly hospitality, local, natural and organic ingredients and regional American heirloom food.
- Best place in town to hear music on a Friday night, especially when Lissy is in the house. The mac and cheese = perfect comfort food, & I love the fact that so much of the food is from local farms.
- Don't go if you are hungry
- Ridiculously small servings. I've heard of "small plates" but this was just wrong.
- It feels just right ordering some organic Eggs Benedict in a rustic, old-fashioned setting. The tasteful peppery poached egg went especially well with their salted smoked ham and fluffy, warm biscuit.
- Do not eat here if you are looking for healthy options. The food is locally sourced which is lovely but there is nothing waist or heart friendly.
- Great place for brunch. Be sure to make reservations. Eggs Benedict and Woozie's Eggs!
- Help support Chef Michel Nischans charity Wholesome Wave through FOOD & WINEs Chefs Make Change program! Click to donate www.foodandwine.com/donate
- Mac & cheese with pork belly! You won't be disappointed
- Great bar. Local music on Friday night.
- Outstanding ribs!