Downtown Des Moines Farmers Market
Farmer's Market, Breakfast
400 E Court Ave (btw 5th & 1st St)
Des Moines, IA 50309
7:00am - 12:00pm
- Farmboys breakfast burritos are amazing!
- Wouldn't mind if the preacher dude went away
- Mast family breads ftw!
- The Farmers' Market is an open-air street market in located in downtown's Historic Court District. The Market spans nine city blocks and boasts food, beverage and much more from over 200 vendors.
- Vander Ploeg's for Dutch letters. You won't regret it!
- Reason #21 why Des Moines trumps Omaha.
- Grab some iced coffee and bring $20 to buy some veggies for the week.
- Iowa Coffee Roasters' coffee is the best.
- Rineharts family has grilled veggies egg bacon sandwich with basil olive oil salt and pepper. Yum. I just got veggies and bacon and super delicious. Find them near the parking garage.
- Make sure to have more than an hour to spend here, there is SO much cool stuff!
- Reichert's Dairy Air Roasted Red Pepper Chevre. Run, don't walk!
- Enjoy all the great dog watching!
- Grab a Pupusas between Johnny's Hall of Fame and the Court Center building. But get in line early, it gets long!
- Easily my favorite Des Moines tradition. There's nothing a trip to the Farmers' Market can't fix!
- Breakfast burrito is a must.
- Try the chorizo burritos at the stand in the alley next to Royal Mile. So tasty!
- Tami's tarts are the best! Shes usually on 4th south of court. Also, dos rios does breakfast burritos and bowls....they are awesome!!
- 2nd Court Rock N Run Booth come register and get info. All proceeds go support art education in the schools.
- I like the Bosnian meat pie.
- Stop at Grade A Gardens at south 4th and Court