Decatur, GA 30030
- Breathe a sigh of relief that ParkAtlanta doesn't have a presence here. Metered parking is free after 6 p.m.
- Zucca for the late night drinks. Brick store for the beer selection. Leon's for the Bocce ball. Bring scrabble for Java Monkey. Tip Guitar Red. Eat at Raging Burrito.
- Love the square. Grab a table under the trees. Great shops and food nearby.
- For the late night drink and a good selection of live music check out Eddie's Attic on the square. Also the best Happy Hour near on Friday's (4-6) with free wings.
- Nice place
- You can eat, drink And shop here
- All time favorite city!
- Downtown Decatur - A 2013 "Great Place in America: Neighborhood" by the American Planning Association http://www.planning.org/greatplaces
- Go to Java Monkey, the locally owned coffeehouse over Starbucks
- This is off the map, but if you take the Arts Center Marta to Decatur, you can get to it quickly. Decatur is Atlanta's eccentric older sister who never sold out. Cool restaurants and shops to find.
- Park in the public deck behind Parkers. Saves time, not too expensive.
- I love it here!!!
- Free wifi and excellent food at Raging Burrito!