1116 Chelsea Ave (at Wilshire Blvd.)
Santa Monica, CA 90403
- Good place to lazy around.
- Watch out for the bums. They scare the kids.
- In springtime, baby ducklings can almost always be found in the pond closest to Wilshire Boulevard. The ice cream truck turns up a few times a day at the northern end. Powered by ParentsConnect.com
- IDK why this place is called duckless park, bc there sure are a lot of ducks here.
- Great park on wilshire for the kids
- AIRBNB LOC
- No space for dogs to run off leash.
- Beautiful, clean park with a huge playground.
- Love the ducks and Birds! Paradise for a young Child
- Make sure to check out some intense lawn bowling action.
- The ducks are good listeners ;-)
- Nice for families with young kids. There is a modest water feature for the kids to play in during the summer months. Virginia Park has a more modern water feature and it's only a mile away.
- Great playground for all ages...usually find lots of little kids...
- Can't fly a kite there. Bummer!
- Read, people watch, laze.