The Donut Man
Lists & rankings
- National Donut Day: 5 Classic L.A. Donut Shops You Can't Miss
- You don't need a tip, you're at fucking Donut Man, you've already won.
- Try the Strawberry Donuts
- The strawberry iteration is available only in spring, but it's highly recommended that you seek out the peach or the apple in its absence.
- strawberry donut. even better when you're plastered at 2am
- The fresh strawberry donut did not disappoint. It wasn't cloying. I also enjoyed the giant tiger tail. Lemon cream cheese donut,however, needed more acid. I was hoping for a fresher, brighter lemon.
- 24/7 is the name of the game at The Donut Man (sometimes you need a 3 a.m. sugar fix). Order a pastry spilling with gooey fruit (strawberry, peach) or a cream-filled French cruller. Feel alive.
- Strawberry donuts are the best.
- Tiger Tails! so good. let's rename them cougar paws. join the movement
- The tiger tail and the strawberry donut didn't have a chance....I devoured them before we made it back home. 24 hours of sweetness. Can't wait to return.....
- They don't take credit cards but there's an ATM around the corner from the window.
- Strawberry donut is awesome.
- Pumpkin cream cheese donuts rock!
- Def get the tiger tale!! Signature to donut man
- Every night a line of peaple stays steady. Fresh donuts start to hit the shelves at 8pm while fresh batches roll out till 10pm.
- Jelly filled donuts the size of regulation sized footballs.
- Get the glazed donut with peach or strawberry filling.
- Always get the seasonal fruit (strawberry or peach), then try the Bavarian cream, and there's always room for a cruller. It melts in your mouth like a canel!
- Strawberry donuts are def the things to get here, but also try the Tiger Tails! yummy nummy!
- There's a reason Donut Man is on all the top 10 lists, b/c they rock. Strawberry and peach donuts, tiger tails, really anything there is great.