9705 64th Ave (at Queens Blvd)
Rego Park, NY 11374
- Excellent ceviche.. a home away from home
- Small cramped place refused to honor restaurant com coupons
- Ceviche ms o menos. Buenos anticuchos.
- Taking down a whole rotisserie chicken was a good idea
- The rotisserie chicken, yuka fries, and sangria are awesome. Beans and salad were good too.
- Rotisserie chicken is awesome, especially with the green sauce. The yuca was fried and not good.
- Salchiyuca is great comfort food.
- Sangria is on point :)!
- Really bad serivice. Waitresses tke forever and they mixed up my order
- Excellent food and lunch specials
- Nice Latin American food and plenty of space to eat. (3 of 4 petals via Fondu)
- Enjoyed the restaurant. Food was very good and service with a smile. Nice addition to Rego Park.
- Great rotisserie chicken. It tastes even better with their crack green sauce!