Cookeville, TN 38501
- Beautiful park.. Great water fountain for the kids to cool off from the heat. Listened to some great music at the Pavilion. Can't wait for Shakespeare on the Park to start in the fall.
- The fountain is beautiful.
- Great place to bring your kids in the summer! Have them wear their swimsuit and they can play in the fountain.
- The grass is Soooo FLUFFY!!!!!
- The movie after dark on Fridays is great, and free!
- Perfect, well kept, and quaint little park in the middle of town.
- Park for kids
- Was there a little while ago so pretty
- The fountain has colored lights at night. Even though Tennessee usually has comfortable winters, the water is turned off for about three months.
- This place is great on hot days! Lots of shady areas for picnics too!
- More relaxed at night..if u are above High-School age its the best time to go