Dobb's Famous Bar B Que
2636 S Oates St
Dothan, AL 36301
- Best place to stop for bbq on the drive from Atlanta to destin. They are closed Monday though.
- DO NOT STOP.. TERRIBLE!
- Not very flavorful. I was disappointed.
- Mighty fine sweet tea and excellent pulled pork. It's got character. Don't miss!
- Let down :-(
- Fun hole in the wall place. Very fast & friendly service. I had the sliced beef sandwich - not very good. Lacked flavor/texture. But that is pretty standard for AL beef BBQ as all the focus is on the
- Fabulous BBQ!!!!
- Food was not good at all!! BBQ sauce tasted nasty & watered down!! Stopped here because they have been open 100 years..have no idea how they have been opened that long!! GROSS!!
- I don't see how they're ranked 3rd BBQ in Dothan.. Not very good, I had the salad with turkey. I don't recommend it. My friend at the Mac and cheese and said it was okay.
- Must try the bbq... It's great! Desserts are also YUMMIE
- Great great eating!!!! I'm from Ga. On my way to PC beach or on my way back every year I have to eat there
- Finally...a BBQ place open on Sunday!
- I don't see how this place has been for 100 years. I guess the condom sales in the bathroom keeps the place going.
- Good BBQ, decent fries, and the worst cole slaw I've ever had. It tasted like old socks and moldy mop water. Our server (ReDeanna) was bored and never smiled, but got the job done.
- Try the smoked turkey salad sandwich......yummy:-)
- Best strawberry shortcake! Homemade!!
- If you get the chance ask Mr. Dobbs to show you his hooie suie stick. The absolute best treat in town. We bring customers from out of town all the time.
- Cant recommend, possibly the worst bbq Ive ever had, and Ive had a lot.