171 E Lake St
Bloomingdale, IL 60108
- Great place for breakfast
- Good Eats - Good Service
- Make sure you come with an empty stomach because the plates are HUGE!
- Tracey is the best waitress!
- Best lunch/dinner entrees and inexpensive! My favs are the chicken and rice soup with the Broiled Pork Chops!!
- Dinner is great here. Great cream of chicken with rice soup. More lemon flavor then usual. Meatloaf and needed pork tenderloin are great. Breakfast is ok.
- My kids love this place because they can always get pancakes but this is the third time I have received my food ice cold. I don't know what they could be doing for it to get that cold =-/
- Giant portions! Everything is good!
- Good food in a nice setting.
- Pancakes are great!
- Great food at reasonable prices.
- It has an outside patio with about 6 tables.
- Get the extra thick bacon, it's really good. Be prepared to wait for a table on the weekend for breakfast.
- Rueben sandwich and Greek chicken char broiled,cream rice soup.excellent service
- Soup Soup Soup
- Really good burgers.cream of chicken and rice soup is really good.Good service,nice waitress . really good price. I'll be back soon.
- Worst service I have ever experienced . I may have another birthday before I actually get any food.
- My friend Mr.Porter look what you got me into ??