- Thisplace is open 'till 10PM
- The chicken finger plate is huge. It can feed two people
- The fried seafood plates are quite good. They source from Alive & Kicking, a nearby seafood market.
- classic pizza joint
- Feeling for the Steak Tips!
- Spicy food is great!
- Veal parm special for lunch delicious
- Great neighborhood pizza, sandwich salad joint. Hopping around lunch time. Pro-tip: order ahead and skip the line.
- Like the fish sub
- Nice little place in a quiet residential area. The gyro platter tasty and filling!
- Pizza is so-so, but they make some pretty nice sandwiches. Steak and cheese with hots, turkey club, toasted BLT -- all good. Stay away from the seafood plate...
- Get the Special Sub fully loaded
- Rock the buffalo chicken sub.