Denino's Pizza Place
- The best Pizza....
- Awesome pizza originally from staten Island.
- Fried Calamari appetizer and white pies are great.
- Always amazing
- Try the chicken parm slice.
- Good pie, but lack of Coke makes it 8/10
- Perhaps the best pizza in the area. Everyone i know that tries it loves it
- All there pizza is good it's a thin crust. I would recommend to call ahead for take out its tight where you pick up
- The pizza is good
- FABULOUS! Try the sesame seeded pizza. Thin and delicious! Worth traveling for.
- Probably one of the best pizza pies Ive ever had. I wish the customer service was better though. Seemed like they didn't care if I ever came back. Ill be back because of the pizza not the service!
- Vodka sauce pizza is amazing best I have ever had
- Tuesday: open 11:00 AM to 10:00 PMwednesday: open 11:00 AM to 10:00 PMthursday: open 11:00 AM to 11:00 PMfriday: open 11:00 AM to 11:00 PMsaturday: open 11:00 AM to 11:00 PMsunday: open 12:00
- Welcoming your loved ones to our family-friendly restaurant. Owner Michael Denino's father created his first authentic NY style pizza in 1951.
- Pizza is delicious and so are the mozzarella sticks
- Real Staten Island pizza in Aberdeen, NJ! If you like crispy thin crust pizza you will love this place.
- Best Buffalo Chicken pizza ever.
- Great! Just as good as the one I grew up with on SI. There's usually a wait and it's worth it. New Jersey - FINALLY you can taste REAL pizza.
- Poor service !!! Maybe if the workers weren't on there cell phones then the orders would be done right !
- Sesame seed crust is soo good