Theater, Performing Arts
- If you've waited in line and not hated Saxophone Guy, you've not waited in line.
- The summertime home of the Public Theater and a glorious outdoor stage for all their Shakespeare in the Park productions. Tickets are free, if youre lucky enough to get em.
- Mid-week, try walking up a few minutes before performance time to see Shakespeare in the Park. In this case, you get an insane amount more than what you pay for.
- FREE Shakespeare in the Park! If you are in the standby line by 5pm you will have no trouble getting a ticket! Bring a picnic and enjoy the park while you wait!
- Got there at 7 am this morning and got great seats
- Pizza places deliver to the line.
- During the summer, hit the ticket line early to score free tickets for Shakespeare in the Park. Or hangout w/ the hungry locals. - MichelleC.tv
- Follow the line of people and you will find a Mobile Phone Charger! Email me if you want more info firstname.lastname@example.org
- "No photography allowed" so snap a quick, no flash photo before you settle in. Hit the bathroom before the show as its looked down upon to get up during.
- Operators on Craigslist will wait in line for your tickets. Going rate seems to be $100/pair.
- Fun fact: You can't take photos because the set is copyrighted.
- Visit Public Fare for the chocolate gelato.
- Score free tickets to Shakespeare in the Park via online lottery, in-person at the park, or at various locations throughout NYC.
- Bring lawn chairs-arrive early for tix. Sneak in a bottle of wine.
- Skip the line and guarantee your seats: get a 3-show pass to The Public, then buy tax-deductible tickets for the nights you want
- go and see a free show. go to publictheater.org and get in "virtual Line"
- Sleep in the park, get free tickets, and enjoy Shakespeare in the Park!
- Cute theatre
- Seats arent amazingly comfortable for what can sometimes be very long performances, but it is well worth it for the quality of production. The Public knows what theyre doing with the space.
- Free Shakespeare in the Park is always worth the wait for tickets! One of the best things summer in NYC has to offer.