Deception Pass Bridge
Bridge, Trail, Beach
- Mind your speed. This area is a favourite haunt for state troopers and local cops.
- Go on the path under the bridge for awesome pictures of the framework!
- One of the most breathtaking places of Pacific Northwest, and the whole USA. The view from Goose Rock is really nice. I am one hour away from it, and go there regularly - for the sheer beauty of it.
- very nice view!!!!just dont jump lol
- Watch for cross traffic when leaving parking areas.
- Easy to miss but worth the stop; some of the most amazing views along the west coast!
- Be sure to walk out on the bridge. Scary but worth it!
- the view is great. 168 feet above water
- Hike to the top of Goose Rock. The view is stunning.
- Emerald waters, nice walk
- $10 entrance fee to park
- Gorgeous views
- Great for photos!
- Great scenery, great photo opportunity. Highly recommended!
- Make sure and take the time to walk across. Standing in the center looking down, the currents are just crazy to watch! Makes you happy you're not in a boat.
- Goose Rock Summit, the Bridge with its view, and the trailhead for more than a few trails extending throughout the park.
- Nice scenic views. This is not for people afraid of heights.
- Park on the west side and walk out onto the bridge. You can get to the other side by going under the bridge, don't cross traffic!
- Don't look down!!
- Definitely pull over & get out of the vehicle to enjoy this breathtaking view! Make sure to have a camera by your side.