Dadong Roast Duck Restaurant (大董烤鸭店)
- The roast duck dish takes 30mins to preare, so order it before you even look at the menu to order other dishes.
- Best place ever, a definite "worth a visit" destination during your stay in Beijing. The prices are a bit too high for China but once you get a taste of the roast duck you wont regret it...
- Each dish comes with a poem!
- Peking duck
- The 'croaker' fish with diced fruit sauce was delicious. Very crunchy! Not a fan of duck but now the skin really melted in my mouth! The process of having this dish was an experience in itself.
- Wifi here, and food is Delish....
- The best Chinese .... But u have to reserve if u don't want to wait
- Very tasty)
- This is the place for peking duck. Be prepared for a 1 hour wait if you haven't booked and come at dinner time. Luckily they have free wine while you wait!
- Like everyone, get the Special, Get the Duck. Its very soft and very crispy skin.
- !! ~
- Ask for them to teach you how to eat duck if you don't know!
- Winner of Restaurant of the Year 2010 in the Beijinger's 7th Annual Reader Restaurant Awardshttp://tinyurl.com/2010RestAwards
- Amazing roast duck
- Ok excellent dining experience. Thanks to my agent, Tammy Green, for suggesting the stop. The duck was awesome and so were all the other dishes. The@salad was Scrumpterou!
- Free wifi! Stick to the duck -- decently priced. If you're planning to order other dishes keep in mind that a half duck order is also available (but for two without anything else get the full order)
- Peking duck here continues to be consistently great!
- Order the VIP duck so they will give you a little tour to their oven for roasting the ducks. Worth taking a lot pictures.
- Wifi password:66666666