- Open 24 hours.
- nice location but no self check out
- It's is open 24 hours and has everything you need
- Great assortment!
- OH: "welcome to CVS. it always takes forever."
- Just head to the Duane Reade one street down. The worst selection of any CVS ever.
- I forgot my $40 cash back from the self checkout and came back over an hour later and they held it for me. Thanks CVS!
- Employees don't know the store so you waste time there... Go to another location.
- Can't beat 24 hours. Go late nights for no line, self check-out, and even discounts!
- Go straight to the self checkout and don't bother with the cashier.
- Sign up for their email newsletter and once a month they send a coupon for 25% off all non sale items. You can send the coupon to your CVS card so you don't even need to print it out.
- Avoid the prepared sandwiches. Ew.
- There is a secret Essie display in the corner of the make up section with great new-er colors.
- Self-checkout is always faster than the cashier line.