Hotel, Hotel Bar
8639 Lincoln Blvd (at Manchester Ave)
Los Angeles, CA 90045
- Don't pay $20/night for valet parking! Street parking is plentiful.
- Get your room card rekeyed every time you come back. Trust me.
- Bring your furry friends!!! Custom Hotel doesn't charge deposit, daily fee or any fee related to having your furry friends with you in hotel! I am having my golden retriever and Pomeranian stayin w me
- Room key worked everyone! Take the Big Blue Bus to Venice Beach across the street :-)
- you can park your car at the space opposite to the hotel. free of charge!!!
- Showers are awesome, great view of the city, good vibes
- Come join us on February 21st for an exciting evening of appetizers, cocktails and typography with special guest Jean Franois Porchez at the Custom Hotel.
- Lovely personnel, clean rooms, valet parking and near LAX - what more do you need?
- Here's a tip: load up on food at Ralph's, full up your fridge on the cheap with Brie and bottles of wine!
- Bring your own air conditioning, or be ready to crank a fan.
- Go to floor 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 11 and 12 there are some really cool surprises..
- Love the Custom Hotel - There is a view of the Ocean and LAX (close) as well as Hollywood on a clear day. The pool bar is fantastic! Joie de Vivre is upgrading the hotel currently. There is a small pa
- Kinda a party place, but clean and cheap. Near Airport. Neighborhood upgrading...
- Only rooms above the 9th floor have the other things you thought weren't optional in a room... Like, a DESK! Below the 9th, it's a dorm room! #premium
- #BSC Pool Parties!
- Book ahead for the LAX shuttle or cabbies or they will slug you
- Best airport views are from rooms 1214-1219. Lobby is excellent for working, with tables and plentiful power outlets.
- The restaurant charges a service fee automatically - don't tip twice!
- Great Pool Parties!!!
- Enjoy amazing dishes at the restaurant which is next to the swimming pool.