The Cup Cafe
American, Coffee Shop
7:00am - 10:00pm
- Outside patio is nice even in cooler weather - they have portable heaters.
- huevos rancheros for the win!
- Real men DO eat quiche!
- Baked eggs are delicious!
- Amazing breakfast right inside the Congress Hotel. Beautiful location, very friendly staff.
- You can bring your dog if you eat on the patio & they have water bowls for the puppies...nice!
- Yummy omelette! Comes with toast and potatoes, and I brought my puppy with me to eat on the patio
- Really good, great for brunch. On the weekends specially sunday it takes a while to get a table, so be whiling to wait. I had a veggie omelette and it was delicious.
- Awesome patio!
- Bloody Mary bar, not to miss
- Dog friendly and good food. Especially a fan of breakfast and Picacho Nachos.
- Pete Martinez is off the menu but a great whiskey drink.
- Check out the Rialto Block across the street. They usually have great exhibits.
- Duck duck hash!
- Love their breakfast. Great atmosphere. Near city bus station and Amtrak station. Plan on showing up early as there is usually a wait during peak times. Little more expensive than most, but worth it.
- If you want an intimate spot in this center-of-the-universe restaurant, choose one of the two little tables on either side of the dessert case.
- khalua chocolate cake is awesome - best desserts!
- Lots of delicious options in a cool historical setting. Lots of veggie options and the patio is dog friendly!
- Good sandwich, great service, a bit dirty
- Good vegetarian options!