1371 E Main St
Meriden, CT 06450
- All the food here is banging....
- The Macho Man: by far the best burrito I've EVER had. EVER. Who would have thought plantains would work so perfectly in a burrito?!
- Great home cooked food. Best burritos in the area! Huge servings and a great price. Sometimes they close early, so if it's after 8pm, call ahead.
- Get the chicken empanadas
- Tacos are amazing. Service can be a bit slow
- Macho man is best! I add guacamole too :) also the tostadas are amazing. Call ahead, it is normally 30-45 min wait, but worth it!!!!
- Awesome burritos
- Love everything I try.
- HUGE burritos! very authentic mexican food they make everything fresh so if you're getting this for lunch be prepared to wait a little.
- Fresh nachos
- The macho man and the mexicanissimo burritos are both amazing.
- Best burritos ever
- I had a chicken burrito .. It was so good! Will be back to try everything else.
- get the freaking pollo tortas. One is enough for 2 people
- Buffalo Chix Burrito! Bangin
- No free salsa bar. :(