Crumbs Bake Shop
9465 Santa Monica Blvd (at Beverly Dr)
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
- Every Friday, you get a free medium coffee here just for checking in!
- So many choices!!! Milkshake was delicious, so was baba booey
- Pick up treats for Good Friends
- My fave is the cotton candy cupcake.
- Show your student ID, you get a little bit of a discount! (:
- Hop over to Sprinkles Cupcakes down the street it blows Crumbs outta the water!!! RED VELVET!!!
- Take a cupcake tour of Beverly Hills by stopping here, at Sprinkles Cupcakes and Georgetown Cupcakes.
- the apple cobbler cupcake is to die for!
- Better than sprinkles! Yep I said it :)
- Sprinkles might have gotten Oprah's attention, but you can only get the Baba Booey Cupcake at Crumbs Bake Shop.
- Mmm stop by Crumbs for the TV: Out of the Box cupcake! You even get 20% off admission to the Warner Bros. exhibit at the Paley Center w cupcake receipt (same day only)! http://bit.ly/TVOTB_Foursquare
- Red Velvet Holiness
- umm this place may be good but not as good as sprinkles
- Go for some of the fun flavors like caramel apple or anything with peanut butter chips.
- Just walk to Sprinkles. Cupcakes here are dry
- The carrot cupcake is a great alternative if you can't have any chocolate. Yumm!
- Kosher under Rabbi Bukspan of KOA
- S'mores and grasshopper=happiness:) sampler pack is also great
- Devil's Food Cupcake :)
- Oh yeah, the mini sampler of cupcakes are great for small dinner parties!