Crumbs Bake Shop
1418 Lexington Ave (at E 93rd St)
New York, NY 10128
- My favorite cupcake is the cotton candy cupcake, but they only make it depending on the month. Still wtg for it to come back. Sighhh
- Red Velvetttttt
- Loooovvveee the chocolate pecan pie cupcake
- Hot apple cider...yum! Be careful tho, the new lids sometimes leak all over you
- Best peach tarts ever!
- Red velvet is the greatest
- Loved the brownie and cookie dough! #Diabetes
- their gluten-free raspberry linzer cookies are dry, flavorless, & lack in raspberry filling. avoid.
- Cannoli cupcake is not really cannoli cream, big disappointment
- Coconut chocolate yum
- Check out the cute valentines cupcakes and cookies they have!
- They have no bathroom.
- They're back to never having corn muffins past 10am on weekends, after a good period where they properly stocked themselves with muffins in the morning. Ugh
- Peach cobbler cupcake is unreal!! Definitely try it you won't be disappointed.
- Come here, look at the calorie counts, and lose your appetite
- Staff is very friendly and helpful, and the coffee is better than Starbucks
- I've never had to wait much in lines at this location. It's got nice bar seats and floor-to-ceiling windows. And I've got lots of love for the s'mores cupcake.
- Cupcakes -- Big fan of red velvet!
- Best corn muffin in NYC.
- The baba booey is chocolate and peanut butter is awesome. And yes, that red velvet one is also awesome!