Crowne Plaza Tysons Corner-McLean
- You get a PIN code with your membership rewards program. That makes the Internet "free" for 24 hours.
- One of the best hotels I've stayed in. Friendly staff, complimentary breakfast, wifi, shuttle, water bottle...and Irish pub, restaurant.
- Nice rooms free wi fi in every room
- On the other hand the swimming pool is of decent size.
- Internet is free for all but at reduced speed. Higher speed for Netflix and video is $6,95 per day. The gym is very basic with a multi machine and few free weights not impressed at all!
- Come for the comfy rooms, stay for the fire alarms.
- Great place to relax after a great workout!
- The pub is a lot of fun. Staff is great and everyone seems to be having a good time, better than other hotels in this area.
- Gym renovations are complete. Pretty nice set up - for a hotel :-)
- The gym is undergoing some renovations. :( the hotels replacement gym sucks.
- Say hi to Skippy in the pub- the turkey burgers are great too.
- One of the best hotels I've stayed in. Friendly staff, complimentary breakfast, wifi, shuttle, water bottle...
- The pool only open 5- 8 am then 5-8 , I was not able to swim all day.
- Nice hotel, a bit out of the way from both Dulles and DC. Great food in pub but breakfast service was slow.
- Always hiring great stylists visit us on the web www.haircuttery.com
- Everything here runs in slow motion and concierges are rude and slow.
- The hotel is a little outdated. It is very specious tho. The rooms are good. But I won't recommend it unless you got a good deal!
- Great food in O'Malley is pub. If you're just looking for a hamburger I would come here just for that. I really liked the hotel. Get an IHG membership so you can earn points.
- Elevators have good velocity.
- Customer services are courteous.