Crowne Plaza Denver Airport Convention Ctr
- The rooms have been renovated and I had a great stay! Highly recommended!
- Ask for an inside room away from the freeway. This place is noisy, made even worse with the older style Trane a/c unit cranking away to stay warm. Bring earplugs!
- No lie- huge moth in my room chased it for 5 minutes before conquering with my superior wit and cunning.
- My room was very clean and quiet. I love the little relaxation amenity kit they left on the bed. Also, delicious complimentary continental breakfast for United employees as well as some others
- This is a nice place 2 stay the night.
- This place is beautiful and peaceful. I've had an amazing expierence.
- Amazing cottage cheese on the breakfast buffet!
- If you are attending a conference here, park at the conference center to avoid the long dreary walk through dmly lit corridors!
- Decent rooms.... BDSM was in town.
- The wheels on our car were stolen overnight. We were one of two cars which had their wheels swiped. Here's a top: find a hotel with security cameras in their parking lot.
- Great breakfast buffet!
- Best IHG spot in the area. Comfy rooms and an awesome bar staff!
- Staff is super great and beds comfy
- Great staff-mostly, And Starbucks coffee! Food very yummy and can be served in comfy spot in atrium area. Check room before accepting though as ours was short a few amenities and smelled icky.
- I liked it a lot. It WAS clean and it WAS quiet.
- Absolutely love this hotel! Great service and we love the waterfall inside. The renovation looks amazing - we recommend trying the new menu in the restaurant!
- This is a nice place 2 stay the night by DIA.
- I literally feel like Chris Farley in the movie, "Tommy Boy." More moths than I can count! Somebody get me the vacuum cleaner!
- Bedbugs and moths if you're lucky... Stay somewhere else if you can
- If you want a clean, quiet room, keep driving...