Crouching Lion Inn
51-666 Kamehameha Hwy
Ka‘a‘awa, HI 96730
- We're trying to think back to the last time we abandoned a meal. It's been a while. The food is less than mediocre. Clearly for tourists who don't know any better.
- Get the signature drink... Lions punch
- Get the clams! They are the best!
- We stopped for a quick bite and drink while driving the island on a rainy day. Nothing special, but coconut shrimp was one of the better options.
- Apparently things have changed since all these other people have written their reviews because when we went, we found the food to be less than mediocre. I would not recommend this place.
- Try the coconut shrimp , oh so good
- The wings in sweet chili sauce is the business! Good service & cool atmosphere. Needs a bigger tv if you want to watch football though.
- Just stopped for a stiff drink befor the PCC. I am the Mayor of this joint. Ha ha.
- Stop here if an accident is blocking the highway. Get some coconut shrimp and a long board and wait it out.
- Fried catch of the day! Last time it was swordfish and it was the best I ever had! Locals bar for sure!
- Get the pork sandwich-sooooo good!
- Try the chicken wings, simply amazing!!!
- The crab cake burger is super good! Also the ice cold coconut. The lemonade is great!
- The food was decent. We waited about 45 mins for our food and even then the order was wrong. The restaurant was not busy either.