Crossroads Trading Co
Thrift / Vintage
- Be sure to hassle the staff when they won't buy your faded denim 'Member's Only' jacket you found in your dad's closet. It's fucking VINTAGE after all!
- Love this place!!
- Beware of the fake Jordans!
- Pretty much the best deals ever!
- Always good finds to be had here!
- Way underprices when buying. $7 cash for what's basically a brand new $150 Zara coat. Offers are a joke. Wouldn't waste my time with them.
- I shopped here for a decade and the staff was always incredible,the designer clothes a real score! The last 2 or 3 years, the staff all changed and the place is a wreck. Bad selections and mean staff
- One of my go-to places for clothes shopping.
- Good spot for clothing. Fifty percent off tags
- Love it! Kind of disorganized, but really great selection.
- A little picked over after halloween. ^^
- They don't have the same sections for brand name goods anymore. The jean section that used to be so easy to sort through is now a mess. You can still find great stuff, it just takes longer now.