New Orleans, LA
- This park has some of my favourite views of New Orleans. It's nice and quiet too
- Nice park. Needs bathrooms. Dog park needs water bowls inside the gate, covering over benches to provide shade. Trees need to be moved to side to provide more play room for dogs. Worth a visit!!
- Picture New York's High Line with a riverfront -- Crescent Park is a 1.4-mile recreational corridor bordering the Mississippi that includes a fenced dog run, picnic areas, and hike and bike trails.
- Awesome place to go for a stroll or walk your dog! Love that you can walk right into the French Quarter now! Great place to take a date.
- Save this park!
- Crescent Park is one of the nicest things in the city. The view of the river is always fascinating and the landscaping is interesting. Always a great walk.
- A great place to spend an hour or two walk through a mix of park and industrial landscape
- View is A++
- Kinda dull, but a good place to walk in a neighborhood with unreliable sidewalks.
- Pretty and scenic. Climbing the bridge is part of the experience, definitely worth it; especially when on a run!
- Great spot to photograph the river
- Climb the bridge for an awesome view of downtown and the river.
- Peaceful oasis by the Mississippi and a nice way to walk back to French Market from Marigny
- ok grlecek birey yok. New orleans gnbatmna bakmak gzel
- Small park, but great paved path and views of the city
- Fantastic views of downtown and the river. Get a little exercise and fresh air!
- Climb the Rusty Rainbow.
- Great views....a special place!
- this is where journey filmed the "seperate ways" video
- Fantastic new park!